Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
The Library's mission is to provide high quality research resources and services for all members of the Golden Gate University community. This includes:
- Equitable access to resources and services to meet the needs of students, faculty, staff, and alumni.
- Access to relevant, curriculum-related electronic collections of information.
- Provision of individual and group Library Instruction to facilitate information literacy skills development.
- Development and maintenance of the Library's information technology infrastructure to ensure reliable access to resources and services.
- Provision of local, national, and global information through cooperation with other libraries and sharing of resources.
- Availability of knowledgeable, service-oriented staff sensitive to the needs of those we serve.
- Attention to effective library administration focused on access, innovation, and student success.