Skip to main content
Required Information for ILL Requests
Inter-Library Loan (ILL) Overview
- Assistance with ILL requests is available at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- ILL is a formal cooperative agreement among member libraries to share materials. The library seeks to provide access to all needed materials electronically. No physical materials are available through ILL requests at this time (e-resources only).
- ILL is available to GGU faculty, staff, and currently enrolled students. Alumni are not eligible.
- Journal articles are typically emailed as PDFs.
- The library will notify you when requested items are available.
Article limits per calendar year
- The library is limited to requesting a maximum of five articles published within the past five years from any single journal title.
- During a single calendar year, only one article per issue from any single journal published within the last five years may be requested by faculty, staff, and students.
- More details are available from the US Copyright Office.
- Contact the library with questions: email@example.com.